Mobile Route Execution
Efficient data entry at the equipment site, conveniently linked to your database
The iReliability™ Mobile Route Execution software allows for the creation of quantitative and qualitative data points for any location in your database via a web-enabled device such as a smartphone or tablet. These points may be grouped into routes, scheduled as jobs, and accessed for completion using a mobile device. Users have the ability to define and apply alarms to aid in the analytics of each data point. Additionally, notifications can be applied to inform users of alarms or faults instantly.
Once a Mobile Route is completed, data is analyzed and locations are assessed as to their current Asset Health state. The Mobile Route reports and data are integrated with other strategies and technologies that are deployed in the database.
The result is a comprehensive view of equipment health in your facility. Work is executed, and the results are maintained in a single database. No more lost data; the acquisition process is repeatable each and every time, and all of your historical data is housed in one convenient location that can be accessed at any time.
Out of stock
• Create custom-defined quantitative and qualitative data points with custom alarming that are specific to your business and processes
• Access Mobile Routes with a mobile device for in-field entry of measurement results
• The historical results of each data point are stored in the database; trends and tracking are at your finger tips
• Mobile Route results are integrated with other condition monitoring activities making Mobile Route Execution a part of your condition monitoring strategy
• If desired, iReliability™ can provide barcode identification of data points to increase the speed, accuracy, and repeatability of data collection activities